5 less known things about Facebook
News - May 27, 2021
We’ve all heard of Mark Zuckerberg, 37, and it’s hardly likely that there’s a person in the business world who doesn’t know he’s the creator and owner of Facebook, which has grown from a student test network to a serious corporation.
- Little is known that Mark Zuckerberg is colorblind and does not recognize red and green shades. For that reason, it best perceives the color blue and its shades, and that is the only reason why the logo looks exactly like that, and that blue certainly dominates this network.
- When he was 12, he developed “ZuckNet”, a platform for his father’s dental practice, which was also used by other family members for correspondence.
- Facebook was created as a platform for easier communication of students from his faculty while Zuckerberg was studying. Over time, it became possible for other students to join, and the rest is history.
- Facebook is no longer just one network. They own: Facebook app, Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Oculus VR, Masquerade (MSQRD), Whale, GIPHY, AUX by NPE, Bump by NPE, Tuned by NPE
- Zuckerberg is a great humanitarian and constantly donates money to various organizations, funds and the like.