Content Academy 2020
5 x Saturday 10h – 17h
Face to face or online
Up to 20 participants
Serbian and English
1-3/II Knez Mihailova Street,
Lecturer: Bora Miljanović, PhD
- What kind of content is catchy today?
- Content marketing trends
- Communication mantra – 7 rules
- How do we communicate?
- Marketing plan
Lecturer: Emilija Zaevska
- Content sharing on SoMe
- SoMe communication rules – best practices
- Relevance of digital mix and attracting audience
- Useful tools and helpful web pages
- Form and structure of content for optimisation on mobile devices
- How to clearly set strategy – case study
SEO & Google Analytics
Lecturer: Saša Stanković
- SEO on & off page
- Why SEO is important for business
- Keywords, categories, tags and descriptions
- Basics of Google Analytics and monitoring of page traffic
Storytelling & Video production
Lecturer: Matt Murrie
What if curiosity is your most valuable resource? And what if, you can convert your curiosity into an energy that not only powers your innovation, but guides it?
This lecture will explore what curiosity is, where its power comes from, and how you can start using it to your advantage (and enjoyment!).
You will learn specific Curiosity-Based Learning processes you can use immediately to help you plan more strategically, innovate more effectively, and achieve more satisfaction in what you do, how you do it, and the results you create.
Lecturer: Katarina Milanović
- What is important for creating a good video?
- What does the video-making process itself look like?
- Why animation is a good format for communicating corporate topics
- Q&A with the producer
Communication strategy, crisis communication & global trends SoMe
Lecturer: Krešimir Macan
- How to achieve a goal? What is our goal?
- What is strategy and what is tactic?
- Why does no strategy work as planned?
- Crisis communication and management
- Why a crisis manual?
- Crisis communication in online environment
Lecturer: Jelena Džodan
- The importance of SoMe communication for business, brands and companies
- Building community, audience and gathering followers
- SoMe trends
- How viral content is made
- What is the network “likes” (FB, IG, IT, LN, TV, TikTok)
- The golden rule of SoMe
Photo + Influence marketing
Lecturer: Peđa Todorović
- Basic rules of taking photos (with focus on portrait)
- Photo as SoMe content
- Use of phone in taking photos for SoMe
- Post-production and photo
Lecturer: Minja Cvetković
- Best composition for Facebook, Instagram or blog
- Impact of influencers on public opinion
- Digital creator
- Catchy content production
- Global trends
Bora Miljanović, PhD
CEO at Represent System
Content Studio Director, Represent Communications
Digital Marketing Manager, Adriatics at Philips
Executive Director and Chief Curiosity Curator for What If Curiosity
Content & video specialist, Represent Communications
Owner and founder of Manjgura, communication consultant
Corporate Image Officer, Represent System
Instagram influenser, aka Miss Psycho Cat
CEO & Founder at Diptych