Do you want to be noticed? What do you want to stand out for? By carefully observing the world’s leading speakers and examining the market, we realized that there is great interest and desire for a training that directs and helps the business people to have a better position for themselves and build a personal brand. This course will help you to notice, understand and use subtle hints and signals of the environment, in order to translate them to your own advantage. The central theme of the course is how to project power and prestige, thus increasing your influence towards others. The second part of the course is developed on the basis of research on personal brand development, how to perform on social networks and develop a strategy of performance on all channels, in order to strengthen personal image.
Who is this course for?
If you are in the any part of the decision making process, this course will provide you with functional and practical knowledge how to manage your actions and develop a competitive personal brand.
Topics we cover:
- Executive presence: context, term and importance
- Evolutionary psychology: what is it and why it is useful?
- The science of first impressions: quick inference based on a small amount of information and cognitive assessment
- Language, vocabulary and physiognomy
- Status: striving for status and anxiety
- Body language: projection of self-confidence, composure and posture
- Techniques of effective executive presence: what really works?
- Leadership and reputation: a mutual game of power, domination, influence and prestige
- Basics of building a personal brand
- Content and strategy on social networks—-
What will you get?
- Functional and practical knowledge
- Work with mentors during lectures and workshops
- 1 on 1 sessions
- Analysis of personal profiles on social networks and tips for developing personal influence
* The maximum number of participants is 10
* For a detailed agenda and all additional information, write to us by e-mail: email@example.com
* Upon completion of the course, you receive an internationally certified diploma
- Date: 23. – 24. jun; 21. – 22. september 2021.
- Price: On query / PRIJAVA@REPRESENT.RS
- Format: Live
CEO of LSPR Global, Lead Trainer
Director of the London School of Public Relations (LSPR) since 1992 and owner of the international franchise LSPR. He is also the executive director of the Center for Reputation and Crisis Management. John has consulted and led numerous educational seminars and worked with multinational companies, advising civil society organizations, representatives of the Government and the Royal Family. He trained a large number of ambassadors in his native London, and he was most present on the international scene during the training of message development and crisis management. He was UNICEF’s special adviser in Geneva on reputation issues. During his career, he published numerous articles on PR, reputation and crisis management and received an award for his contribution to the development of communication in the Balkans. He specializes in risk and crisis management. He currently advises a large number of educational institutions in London. He is a member of the Vorshipful Company of Educators, which is part of the Livery Company in London. He has worked with the Gulf military structure on the development of planning scenarios and presents extensive knowledge of chemical and biological weapons. John is a member of the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) and is actively committed to studying geopolitical issues, that is, the ways in which he uses corporations. After the 2008 global economic crisis, he advocated strategic studies and long-term planning. Since 2010, John has argued that existing ways and mechanisms of crisis management cannot be of much use if we do not accept change as the only constant. The global COVID virus pandemic has forced a new way of thinking, and John advocates that corporations must invest in long-term signal detection and the development of serious strategic competencies that respect long-term forecasting.
PR expert and specialist in crisis communication, strategic communication in politics and social media. He led communications for many domestic and foreign investors, successfully worked in a number of election campaigns in Croatia and the region, was an advisor to two Croatian prime ministers, but also built the reputation of many brands. In 2009, the Croatian Public Relations Association HUOJ awarded him the Grand PRix for overall work so far in public relations and special contribution to the development of the profession. He has been dealing with public relations since 1991, when he worked as an advisor to the Ministry of Information of the Republic of Croatia and later as the head of the Information Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Croatia (1995). He worked on Croatian Radio Television, was an advisor to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Croatia for communications, worked as a special advisor to the Prime Minister Andrej Plenković for strategic communication, after which he returned to consulting and led Majanguru, one of the leading PR agencies in the region. He is a member of the Croatian Public Relations Association (HUOJ), the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and the European and International Association of Political Communicators (EAPC and IAPC).